This tutorial takes place on Lightroom only, and discusses with some emphasis making editing choices or having an editing rationale, rather than blindly following a tutorial.
This tutorial will work best if you have explored around Lightroom before, even if you aren’t totally comfortable using it.
We will discuss:
- what our goals are in editing
- various methods to set the white balance
- using the global adjustment panel
- removing chromatic aberration/fringing
- using masking, especially radial gradients
- creating a soft glow behind the dog
- briefly looking at the clone/heal tool