For the purposes of these Terms & Conditions:
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Emily Abrahams Photography, Laverock Hall, Eggleston, DL12 0AY
- Feedback means feedback, innovations or suggestions sent by You regarding the attributes, performance or features of our Service.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Content refers to all content, videos, worksheets, booklets, training materials, products, services and/or other materials available on the Website.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Promotions refer to contests, sweepstakes or other promotions offered through the Service.
- Subscriptions refer to the services or access to the Service offered on a subscription basis by the Company to You.
- Free Trial refers to a limited period of time that may be free when purchasing a Subscription.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to Inspawration Photography School, from inspawrationphotography.com
- Service refers to the Website
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
You may not distribute, modify, transmit or use the content of the Site or any Content, including any and all software, tools, graphics and/or sound files, for public or commercial purposes without the express written permission of the Company.
You may not copy, share, re-teach, alter or leak any content or information shared within the Website, Subscription, Courses, or Private Lessons. Doing so will result in immediate termination of your Subscription and the commencement of legal proceedings depending on the nature of the offence. This includes, but is not limited to, selling or sharing video tutorials or conducting lessons while a Member of the Website.
Refunds of Digital Products and Online Workshops
Due to the immediate nature of digital downloads, refunds will not be granted for any digital products for any reason at any time after purchase. You agree to carefully read through each product description to determine if the product is a good fit for your needs before purchasing.
Online Workshops and One-to-One Lessons
1. A non-refundable deposit of the amount stated for the online workshop or lesson is due at the time of booking.
2. Cancellations for one-to-one lessons may be made in writing (email) up to 14 days before the session for a full refund of any monies paid. There will be no refund for online workshops.
Cancellation up to one week before the session, 50% of the fee is due.
Cancellation up to 48 hours before the session, 75% of the fee due
Cancellation from 48 hours before the session, no refund will be issued.
3. One-to-One Session dates and times may be rebooked/changed with the following conditions.
Sessions which are rebooked 14 days before the session may be done so without any fee. If the date is changed three times, the below fees and charges will apply regardless of the re-booking window.
Sessions which are rebooked up to one week before the session will incur a £15 admin fee
Sessions which are rebooked up to 48 hours before the session will incur a £25 fee
Sessions which are rebooked from 48 hours before the scheduled session will incur a £45 fee.
4. If You do not attend a scheduled online One-To-One, The Company (Emily Abrahams) will wait 15 minutes before leaving the call and the booking will be treated as a cancellation, with no refund to be paid.
If You do not attend an Online Workshop, it will begin at the scheduled time. Depending on the Workshop you have purchased, you may receive access to the recording within 96 hours of the Workshop date and time, for a period of 6 months.
5. The Company has the right to cancel and/or postpone the Workshop or One-to-One for important justifiable reasons (illness, force majeure, weather inappropriate for shooting, etc.). All efforts will be made to reschedule the session to a later date. Should the One-to-One Coaching be cancelled for unforeseeable reasons and alternative dates have been offered, but the client does not wish to reschedule to any future date, the client will be reimbursed 50% of the total fee. In the event of a Workshop being cancelled, a future time and date will be chosen. If participants cannot attend, they will have access to a recording after the fact.
6. Recording, filming, screen-recording, re-teaching, or sharing of the information provided during a One-to-One or Online Workshop is strictly prohibited.
The Service or some parts of the Service are available only with a paid Subscription. You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis (such as monthly or annually), depending on the type of Subscription plan you select when purchasing the Subscription.
At the end of each period, Your Subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless You cancel it or the Company cancels it.
You may cancel Your Subscription renewal either through Your Account settings page or by contacting the Company.
You will not receive a refund for the fees You already paid for Your current Subscription period and You will be able to access the Service until the end of Your current Subscription period.
We offer a 14 day money back guarantee should you be unhappy with the Service in your 14 days of membership. To request a refund please contact support at https://inspawrationphotography.com/contact or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The 14 day refund period only applies to your first subscription and cannot be used more than once.
No partial refunds are given should you terminate an annual subscription before your renewal date, however you will retain access to the Service until the end of your annual payment term.
It is entirely your responsibility to ensure that you cancel your account in good time should you no longer require the Service and do not wish to be billed further.
You shall provide the Company with accurate and complete billing information including full name, address, state, zip code, telephone number, and a valid payment method information.
Should automatic billing fail to occur for any reason, the Company will issue an electronic invoice indicating that you must proceed manually, within a certain deadline date, with the full payment corresponding to the billing period as indicated on the invoice.
The Company, in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify the Subscription fees. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Subscription period.
The Company will provide You with reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription fees to give You an opportunity to terminate Your Subscription before such change becomes effective.
Your continued use of the Service after the Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes Your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
MATERIAL YOU SUBMIT TO THE SITE
You shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on the Site any artwork, photos, or other materials (collectively “Materials”) protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right without the express written permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right, and the burden of determining that any Materials are not so protected rests entirely with you. You shall be liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. For all Materials submitted by you to the Site, you automatically represent or warrant that you have the authority to use and distribute the Materials, and that the use or display of the Materials will not violate any laws, rules, regulations, or rights of third parties.
As a feature of the Service, Emily Abrahams Photography may provide access to a community or social media platforms in conjunction with the Service. Emily Abrahams Photography is not required to provide a community platform, and has complete discretion with regards to the platform, and the nature of the interaction, dependent on the Service.
You agree that your use of these community and social media platforms is a privilege and Emily Abrahams Photography may limit or deny access to these platforms for misconduct that includes but is not limited to being inappropriate, rude, violent, or threatening.Emily Abrahams Photography will make reasonable efforts to provide notice to you with regards to inappropriate or unapproved content that you have placed within the voluntarily provided community and social media platform. Emily Abrahams Photography is not required to provide notice, and reserves all rights to take immediate and appropriate action to protect the Emily Abrahams Photography brand and image integrity.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS TO YOUR MATERIALS
We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you supply to Emily Abrahams Photography / Inspawration Photography School. You retain copyright and any other rights you may rightfully hold in any content that you submit through the Site or Service. Content you submit to Emily Abrahams Photography remains yours to the extent that you have any legal claims therein. You agree to hold Emily Abrahams Photography harmless from and against all claims, liabilities, and expenses arising out of any potential or actual copyright or trademark misappropriation or infringement claimed against you. By posting material on the Site, you grant us a worldwide, nonexclusive, irrevocable license to use the material for promotional, business development, and marketing purposes.
You consent to recordings being made of calls or webinars provided as part of the Service. You consent to your name, words, voice, and likeness being used by Emily Abrahams Photography for promotional, business development, and marketing purposes, without compensation to you. We will make reasonable effort to secure your written permission before using and distributing recordings, print materials, audio, or visual representations that refer to you.
Use of The Site
While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company either directly from the Site itself, or by an external provider (currently Mailerlite). You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
If you send Feedback about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
You shall indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, settlements, liabilities, costs, charges, assessments, and expenses, as well as third party claims and causes of action, including, without limitation, attorney’s fees, arising out of any breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions, or any use by you of the Site or Service. You shall provide us with such assistance, without charge, as we may request in connection with any such defence, including, without limitation, providing us with such information, documents, records, and reasonable access to you, as we deem necessary. You shall not settle any third party claim or waive any defence without our prior written consent.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
Last Updated: September 22 2021