In all the courses, you will find the navigation menu for the course to the left. Here you can jump through the various lessons.
- The Inspawration logo will return you to your “Dashboard”
- Below this is a google translate plugin, which will translate the text of the lesson into your language.
- Some lessons also include “topics” – think of them as sub-lessons, or add-ons to the main lesson. You can click on the “topics” button to see the lessons included there.
- Each lesson will have navigational arrows at the bottom, as well as an option to “mark complete” when you’ve finished it, so you can keep track of your progress.
- Each lesson will have a combination of video, text, and occasionally resources to download. There are areas for comments and questions at the foot of each lesson. I will answer questions as soon as I can.
- Unfortunately at the moment, due to the hosting platform of the videos, they do not offer automatic closed captioning or translation. I hope to transcribe the videos in the future, but I hope that for the moment, the text component of the lesson will help you to follow along.
- Some lessons will have special challenges or assignments for Learning Community members to post to the closed Facebook group, so keep an eye out for those! I will be adding to these as we go along.
- I hope to periodically add additional tutorials and information to this course, so once you’ve worked your way through, do check back every now and then.
- Throughout the course I refer often to our subjects as “dogs”, because I am surrounded by dogs, and they are my most common subject. Of course it could refer to any kind of animal. The principles and ideas are the same.