You may see Professor Snoot and his studious student Journey around the website...
To reset your password or set any of your information, click the “Edit my profile” link above.
Click the name of the course to be taken to the course page.
Learning community members will have a special button to enter the Member’s Portal, and a new menu tab along the top menu to access all LC resources.
In all the courses, you will find the navigation menu for the course to the left. Here you can jump through the various lessons.
- There is a google translate plugin, which will translate the text of the lesson into your language.
- Some lessons also include “topics” – think of them as sub-lessons, or add-ons to the main lesson. You can click on the “topics” button to see the lessons included there.
- Each lesson will have navigational arrows at the bottom, as well as an option to “mark complete” when you’ve finished it, so you can keep track of your progress. There are certificates in the making!
- Most lessons will have a combination of video, text, and occasionally resources to download. There are areas for comments and questions at the foot of each lesson. I will answer questions as soon as I can.
- Unfortunately at the moment, due to the hosting platform of the videos, they do not offer automatic closed captioning or translation. I hope to transcribe the videos in the future, but I hope that for the moment, the text component of the lesson will help you to follow along.
- Some lessons will have special challenges or assignments for Learning Community members to post to the closed Facebook group, so keep an eye out for those! I will be adding to these as we go along.
- There are discussion forums for you to post questions as you work your way through the course.
- I hope to periodically add additional tutorials and information to the courses, so once you’ve worked your way through, do check back every now and then.
- Throughout the courses I refer often to our subjects as “dogs”, because I am surrounded by dogs, and they are my most common subject. Of course it could refer to any kind of animal. The principles and ideas are the same.
- I’m aware that some of the videos have the wrong branding/name at the beginning and end of them – I created them a few months ago and haven’t had a chance to change it yet 🙈 it’s a job for once everything is up and running. Thanks for your understanding.
Help, Questions, or Assistance
I am available to answer general questions about the lessons via the comment section. Learning Community members can use the private Facebook group for more specific questions about particular images.
If you have any issues with the site please let me know via chat, email, or the form below- but be patient with me as I am one person who has taught herself web-design, and some issues are above my skill level at the moment.
I really welcome your feedback on the courses and LC. I can’t make improvements without your input. If there is a lesson that you feel is missing, some knowledge that could be explained better, or an idea you have for an improvement, please let me know via the form below, or via email.